The Getty Center is nearby and we go up there…
A relaxing, romantic getaway is one of the best things that you can do with a long weekend. When you’re looking for a romantic getaway, you’re not always looking for the same features that you are looking for in a regular hotel. Privacy, comfort and great on-site ammenities usually top the list for most romantic stays, and these are just a few of the features that Trip Advisor users weighed in on in order to compile the Traveler’s Choice Top Romantic Hotels of 2013 list.
Bardessono, an eco-chic luxury resort and spa in the Napa Valley, tops the list this year. Its posh rooms offer a level of comfort and privacy that will allow you to really relax during your stay. And, of course, you can always take a short drive to dozens of nearby world-class wineries if you want to get out and about. Bardessono was also #7 on the international list of best romantic hotels in the world this year.
The full list includes:
- Bardessono in Yountville, California
- Koa Kea Hotel & Resort in Poipu, Hawaii
- Inn of the Five Graces in Santa Fe, New Mexico
- Post Ranch Inn in Big Sur, California
- Honor Mansion, A Wine Country Resort in Healdsburg, California
- Ocean Lodge in Saint Simons Island, Georgia
- Casa Laguna Inn & Spa in Laguna Beach, California
- Mountain Home Lodge in Leavenworth, Washington
- Tickle Pink Inn in Carmel, California
- Henderson Park Inn in Destin, Florida